10. Evan Mecham voted in 2012
9. Voting machines at a brothel were certified by the state
8. An elderly Snowflake woman showed a photo of Kim Kardashian as her voter ID.
7. A junior high student from Oro Valley voted disguised as Michael Jackson
6. A majority of voters in a 2004 Mesa City Council election were registered as “Liberalitarians.”
5. Early ballots were delivered to the Maricopa County Elections Office by Sheriff Joe’s road gangs.
4. Approximately 30% of ballots cast in Bisbee tested positive for cocaine.
3. Hundreds of Sun City voters finally admit their votes in 1996 were influenced by promises of free cremation from a local funeral home.
2. Homer Simpson was unanimously elected to the Dysart school board in 2006 (later overturned).
1. People wearing T-shirts saying “I’m helping Trump rig this” were permitted to vote in the this year’s Arizona primary election.