By Philip Haldiman, Editor-in-Chief | Dealmaker
The big news in February was the sale of the University of Phoenix headquarters near Interstate 10 and 32nd Street.
The Class A office space garnered a price tag of $183 million, the largest real estate purchase in the Valley in a number of years, signaling a continued, slow but measured improvement in the local real estate industry. With a number other office complexes making the list, it also shows a fresh interest in Class A office projects.
Apartments continue to trend, but high-end office products could see a big return in the coming months.
In February, about $388 million changed hands in the top 10 commercial real estate transactions, a slight jump compared with the $355 million in January.
Take a look, it’s in a booking – Welcome to Dealmaker’s second edition of Blockbuster Land Deals.
- University of Phoenix headquarters in Phoenix, $183M
- Lincoln Towne Centre office complex in Scottsdale , $58.85M
- Camelback Square office project, $42.35M
- Trillium Papago apartments in Phoenix, $36.25M
- Black Canyon Corporate Center office complex in Phoenix, $27.1M
- Corridors Corporate Center in Phoenix, $21.3M
- Augusta Ranch Marketplace retail center in Mesa, $12M
- Paradise Falls apartment homes in Phoenix, $11.5M
- Interstate Commerce Center in Avondale, $10.2M
- Bethany Square Shopping Center in Phoenix, $9.9M