- The average Paradise Valley resident spends $37/year on Grey Poupon.
- In Iowa, 92% of Millennials said they have used corncobs as toilet paper.
- According to a Zillow report, more than half of prospective homebuyers misspelled mortgage.
- The Forest Service says coins tossed from the rim into the Grand Canyon totaled $470,018,34 in 2014.
- Nine out of 10 doctors recommend Nanny Off for a goat bite.
- Parent Magazine reports 37% of toddlers in day care centers want to become president of the United States.
- The SPCA finds dogs are smarter than alligators.
- One hundred percent of Americans say they’ve never cheated on their tax returns.
- Poll: 32% of non-pilots could land a plane safely if the pilot were incapacitated.
- A scientific study shows it is not known how a thermos works. (As one respondent put it: “You put something cold in, it stays cold. You put in something hot, it stays hot. How do it know?”)
Arizona could look at new north-south freeway in Pinal County; Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, highlights the importance of such studies
By Mike Sunnucks | Rose Law Group Reporter A measure at the Arizona Legislature would appropriate $5 million for the Arizona Department of Transportation to