10. In one of the presidential debates, Christie played devil’s advocate.
9. Commenting on the proposed Arizona budget, Senate President Andy Biggs said, “The devil’s in the details.”
8. The National Transportation Safety Board ruled the crash was caused by a “loose iffer” joint in the landing gear.
7. Voters have rejected a name change to Satan Valley.
6. Deviled eggs said to be cause of food poisoning at local restaurant.
5. “The mayor would be a hell of a candidate,” his spokesman said.
4. Beelzebub’s Bar and Lounge opens in downtown Phoenix.
3. “The devil might make me say it,” former Speaker John Boehner said.
2. Google maps now has an undersground photo of the Hades St. intersection with Purgatory Ave.
1. With the 29th pick in the draft, the Arizona Cardinals pick defensive back Lou Siffer of the Arizona State Sun Devils.