10. No buttered popcorn—Trump wants to lose some weight.
9. No yelling at the TV—You will wake the Libertarians next door.
8. No alcohol—It will cloud your memory of what was said about e-mails. (Maybe one beer won’t hurt.)
7. Don’t set up to watch without visiting the bathroom—No commercials
6. No Skittles—Just 3 might send you to the bathroom.
5. No recliner chairs—You can’t see them sweat if your feet block the screen.
4. Don’t answer the phone—It might me a robo-call seeking funds on behalf of Build the Danged Fence
3. Don’t’ prepare to watch without first making sure “Mute” on your remote is working.
2. Do not take selfies next to the TV screen—It’s not the same as being at a Cardinals game.
1. Do not check on the Monday Night Football game—You might miss Trump making a pass at Martha Raddatz.