Governor Ducey announced this week the elimination of more than 600 licensure requirements, regulations and rules. Some slipped through the cracks:
10. Licensing of adult male gerbils
9. Requirement for environmental impact statements for political advertising skywriting
8. On-duty elected officials must wear bola ties.
7. Car wash facilities must report monthly water usage for washing so-called “muscle cars.”
6. Signage for garage sales must be red, white and blue and no larger than a standard billboard.
5. Licensing requirements horse whisperers
4. Annual inspection of Porta-Potties at country western concerts
3. Rental cars at the Grand Canyon must be equipped with “danger-distance” sensors.
2. Licensing requirements for kids softball league umpires
1. Golf courses must notify patrons of the odds of being struck by a ball or lightening.