Small businesses reopening

By Mike Sunnucks | Rose Law Group Reporter

A new national survey of small businesses show while 68 percent have reopened from COVID-19 shutdowns only 40 percent are fully open.

Another 3 percent of the 88,000 small businesses survey by Alignable Pulse Polls say they are closed for good with the fallouts from COVID-19.

The same survey found that 47 percent of small business employees are back on the job now. That leaves 53 percent of small business workers still on the sidelines because of the impacts of the pandemic.

Seven percent of small business owners said they will add workers this month as the economy reopens, according to the Alignable.

Small business owners also report in the survey they have only seen 50 percent of their customers return.

Some states such as South Dakota and Arkansas never issued COVID-19 shutdown orders. Others states such as Arizona and Texas have been reopening while the likes of New York, California and Michigan had more aggressive and lasting shutdown orders because of the Coronavirus.

The full Alignable survey can be found here:

https://assets.alignable.com/member-resources/alignable-road-to-recovery-june-2020.pdf

Share this!

Additional Articles

Rose Law Group pc values “outrageous client service.” We pride ourselves on hyper-responsiveness to our clients’ needs and an extraordinary record of success in achieving our clients’ goals. We know we get results and our list of outstanding clients speaks to the quality of our work.

News Categories