Gov. Doug Ducey is being eaten alive by his own party, thanks to Trump. That’s scary

President eating hot dog at NBA game/An Austin Grubb and Michael Scott creation/ © 2020 michaeljscott.net

Opinion: Donald Trump set his Republican wolves on Gov. Doug Ducey for crossing him. That he still wields that kind of power is worrisome.

By Elvia Díaz | Arizona Republic

(Editor’s note: Opinion pieces are published for discussion purposes only.)

You’ve got to give it to the guy. He’s got enough people dangerously spellbound by his election-fraud ploy to collect $150 million to $170 million in less than month so he can stay at the center of American politics.

Related: Sinema among Arizona Democrats who haven’t heard from Gov. Ducey about COVID-19 restrictions

Through a flood of emails since Election Day, Trump keeps insisting that he won reelection and needs money to keep fighting “the most corrupt” electoral process – one that stole the election from him.

But now we know that most of the money isn’t going to fight his baseless claim of election fraud. In fact, 75% of every contribution is going to a new political action committee, while the other 25% is going to the Republican National Committee, according to The New York Times and The Washington Post.

Trump knows many believe his lies

READ ON:

Share this!

Additional Articles

Rose Law Group pc values “outrageous client service.” We pride ourselves on hyper-responsiveness to our clients’ needs and an extraordinary record of success in achieving our clients’ goals. We know we get results and our list of outstanding clients speaks to the quality of our work.

News Categories
December 2020
M T W T F S S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031