By Melissa Rosequist | Your Valley
For those curious about the status of one of those bond projects Scottsdale voters approved in 2019, a timeline of 41 projects stretching out to 2030 has been released.
For residents waiting for upgrades to city facilities or a new dog park or road improvements, it is now clearer when these projects may be completed.
The bond timeline is a part of a Feb. 23 all-day Scottsdale City Council retreat.
Those budgeted projects include:
- Replacing tennis courts at two parks;
- Sports lighting at four facilities;
- Four projects at WestWorld;
- Emergency response equipment for the fire department;
- Bulletproof glass at police reception areas; and
- Free public Wi-Fi at Civic Center Plaza.