By Mike Sunnucks | Rose Law Group Reporter
LevRose Commercial Real Estate / TCN Worldwide has announced its top 5 transactions for the month of February.
Those commercial real estate deals include the following:
• Zak Kottler, Joe Cosgrove, Hunter Chasse, and Aaron Cook of LevRose/TCN Worldwide facilitated the lease of 15950 N. 76th Street, Suite #200 in Scottsdale. Integrated Transportation Management LLC leased 19,023 square feet.
• Keri Davies, Jason Reddington and Jon Rosenberg of LevRose/TCN Worldwide brokered the sale of 4221 E. Thomas Road in Phoenix. The sale consisted of a retail building and a warehouse
totaling 18,230 square feet, along with vacant land for future redevelopment. The commercial property was sold by Thomas-Edgemon Properties for $2,500,000 and purchased by 4221 Thomas, LLC.
• Greg Vanlerberghe and Michael Feldman of LevRose/TCN Worldwide negotiated the lease of 11025 N. Tatum Blvd in Phoenix totaling 2,828 square feet, to Tenorio Brothers, LLC for a new Filiberto’s location.
• Joe Cosgrove, Hunter Chasse, and Aaron Cook of LevRose/TCN Worldwide facilitated the sale of 7010 E. Chauncey Lane, #130 & 135 in Phoenix. was facilitated by Zak Kottler,
The 4,721-square-foot building was sold by Pabi, LLC for $1,325,000 and purchased by Strategy Property Management, LLC.
• Zak Kottler, Joe Cosgrove, Hunter Chasse, and Aaron Cook of LevRose/TCN Worldwide also brokered a 5,713-square-foot lease at 15191 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite #J1-110A in Scottsdale. The retail space is at the Scottsdale Quarter development and was leased by CC Patio LLC.