By Rose Law Group Reporter (Photos vis Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty)
(SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.)— Scottsdale-based Cullum Homes, the Valley’s leading luxury custom home builder, is proud to announce the Village at Silverleaf is now completed and sold out after just 5 years.
Located in the highly desirable guard-gated community of Silverleaf and just a few steps away from the clubhouse, Cullum closed on its last of 19 residences in the Village at Silverleaf earlier this month. Most of the homes closed above $4 million and many sold for more than $1,000 per-square-foot.
“This is really a momentous occasion for us and something we are quite proud of to have sold out and at such a high price,” said Rod Cullum, founder and CEO of Cullum Homes. When we broke ground on the development in 2016, we made a promise to ourselves and our homeowners that every home would be created using only the highest standards of building practices, materials and provide a luxury product that would be worthy of the world-renowned Silverleaf community. And I believe we did that and then some.”
A few of the notables for Cullum’s Village at Silverleaf:
- Home sizes range from 3,100 to over 6,000 square-feet
- 5 of the 19 homes included basements
- The residences feature Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction, which offers superior strength, pest abatement, and more.
- Highest Sale Price: Over $5 Million
- Average Sale Price: Over $4 Million
- Highest Price Per Square Foot: Over $1,100
- Offering Villas and Cottages at the Village at Silverleaf, the community stretches over 5.5 acres. A limited edition of 19 residences were built just steps from the Silverleaf clubhouse, offering world-class gourmet dining, a fitness center, and the magnificent Silverleaf golf course.
Cullum partnered with Don Ziebell of OZ Architecture to design several unique floor plans that would intelligently maximize the views of the stunning vistas, golf course, city lights, and the McDowell Mountains. Offering a warm palette of natural materials, the plans embodied unique southwest design and included luxurious finishes, and meticulous craftsmanship.
“We wanted our home owners to enjoy the views and Silverleaf’s incredible scenery from every vantage point, so we incorporated private courtyards, beautiful balconies and created a sophisticated indoor-outdoor living experience,” said Lindsay Cullum-Colwell, managing principal. “Each of the homes also include a sophisticated combination of covered patios, terraces, and other high-end amenities and features to bring the outdoors inside.”
Cullum-Colwell says the inspiration behind the homes was the Silverleaf Clubhouse, and wanting to create a perfect blend of harmony and unison between the clubhouse and the premier homes.
While the Village at Silverleaf is sold out, Cullum Homes continues building additional custom homes throughout the community. The Scottsdale-based builder has active luxury home projects and neighborhoods throughout Scottsdale and Paradise Valley.
To see more of Cullum’s work in other high-end communities visit cullumhomes.com.