Rose Law Group Attorney Thomas Galvin
By Jen Fifield | Arizona Republic
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will interview a mix of former local elected officials, developers and lawyers for the open position on the board.
The supervisors will appoint one of the seven applicants they interview on Friday for the spot vacated by former Supervisor Steve Chucri, who resigned earlier this month.
The interviews will not be open to the public. It’s possible that the supervisors could vote to approve an appointment at a public meeting as early as Wednesday, Dec. 8.
Here are the candidates:
- Thomas Galvin: A land use attorney for Rose Law Group.
- Christopher Glover: A Mesa City Council member from 2011 to 2019.
- Suzanne Klapp: A Scottsdale City Council member from 2009 to 2021.
- Daniel Mahoney: A corporate lawyer for Snell & Wilmer.
- Cory Mishkin: Chief operating officer at Cambridge Properties, a real estate development company.
- Thomas O’Malley: Senior vice president at Robson Communities, a real estate development company.
- Vernon Parker: A former Paradise Valley mayor who runs The VBP Group, a business consulting firm.