Over the last couple of years, a lot of our friends say that one thing they looked forward to during Covid was our Friday Power Lunch panel discussions. It’s where we all laughed, sometimes cried and often just tried to relate to the extreme fear of the unknown. When everyone was able to leave their zoom screens for real in person lunches, we suspended our weekly gathering but reserved the right to invite the community back periodically for whatever reason we judged important. Well, this bizarre shifting real estate market seems like something we really need to talk about.
Perhaps, if we discuss as a community whatever is happening early enough, we can figure out how to make sure the market trajectory is something that is ultimately good. To that end, we’ve assembled an all-star panel to talk about what’s happening, how to deal with it and how to potentially turn this market nuttiness into something positive.
Let’s do this! Please join us on Thursday July 28th for lunch 12pm-1pm. Turn on your cameras as we want to read your face – happy, sad, inebriated before the weekend???!
- Jordan Rose, Rose Law Group Founder and President, Moderator
- Court Rich, Rose Law Group Co-Founder, Partner and Director of Renewable Energy Department, Co-Moderator
- Cameron Carter, Rose Law Group Partner, Chair of Real Estate Transactions
- John Bradley, President of Arizona Land & Housing, Brookfield Properties
- Elliot Pollack, CEO of Elliott D. Pollack and Company
- Nate Nathan, President and Designated Broker of Nathan & Associates, Inc.
- Michael “Frenchy” Ilescremieux, Senior Division President of Richmond American Homes
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.