1. Big-D Companies has launched its second Arizona office in Tempe. The new industrial office will focus heavily on building for the mining industry. Heading Big-D Industrial are Sr. VP/Managing Director Bryan Allinson and Preconstruction Director Kyle Sargent.
2. Residential and commercial construction firm Hight Construction LLC has recently expanded its operations into Arizona.
3. As one of the country’s leading owners/developers/managers of affordable housing, Dominium is celebrating its 50th anniversary with the opening of its Mountain West headquarters in Scottsdale. Dominium and its partners are investing $1B in Arizona to develop affordable housing for essential workers and seniors. Dominium has already opened Solstice of Mesa, providing 237 affordable homes for seniors, adding to its existing portfolio of Copper Cove Apartments in Tolleson and Mountain Park Townhomes in Show Low.
4. Arcadia Management Group has relocated and expanded its downtown Phoenix headquarters in the 3550 N. Central office tower. The new space welcomes employees back with amenities for work and play, including a fourth-floor bowling alley.
5. Tech Parks Arizona leader Carol Stewart has been promoted to VP at the University of Arizona.
6. Antonya Williams has been promoted to Education Group Business Leader for the Southwest Region at McCarthy Building Companies.
7. Norris Design has announced the promotion of Grace Macaulay to Associate in their Phoenix office.
8. Keith Knipp, Jr. has joined W.E. O’Neil Construction as Project Superintendent.
9. Achen-Gardner announced the addition of Diego Arriaga as a Project Engineer.
10. JLL Capital Markets announced Daniel Digerness has joined the firm as a Director in its Phoenix office.
12. Gannon Coffman has joined Colliers in Arizona as Associate VP in the Medical Office and Bio Life Sciences real estate group.
13. Rose Law Group has hired Taylor Roderick. His practice will focus on real estate, business and corporate transactions.