By Philip Haldiman, Editor-in-Chief | Dealmaker
April brings us the most diverse set of big-ticket property transactions so far this year.
But also the least gainful.
The Boulders Resort and El Pedregal was the big sale for April at $83.3 million. A Class-A office complex and residential high-rise rounded out the top three, but the top 10 also included a charter school, vacant land planned for residential and a mobile home community.
In March, sales on the Blockbuster Land Deal list peaked at $405.45, after a steady increase since January. April’s sales totaled about $328 million, making it the least lucrative month so far this year, in terms of high-end transactions.
Welcome to Dealmaker’s fourth edition of Blockbuster Land Deals.
- Boulders Resort and El Pedregal sold for $83.3M to Columbia Sussex
- $5M+ Deal – Many transactions, including $58M sale of Biltmore-area office complex
- HSL Properties spends $50.65M to buy 44 Monroe apartments in downtown Phoenix
- $30 million sale of the Cotton Corporate Center in Phoenix
- VanTrust buys office building in Phoenix for $23M
- $5M+ Deal – $18.6M charter school in Gilbert
- $5M+ Deal – Vacant land in Peoria for $17.3M
- $5M+ Deals – Many transactions, including $16.85M sale of Farmers Insurance building
- $5M+ Deal – $15.6M mobile home community
- Calif. investor spends $14.7M for newly built logistics center in Phoenix