Nordstrom took the distressed look too far. The chain of luxury department stores is selling men’s jeans covered with “a crackled, caked-on muddy coating.” The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans, made in Portugal, are priced at $425.
Here’s our list of other such clothing items, all for only $19.99. Operators are standing by.
10. Medical scrubs with blood and other stains
9. Workout clothes with sweat lines
8. T-shirts that read “I found this while searching through the landfill.”
7. Children’s white Levis with grass stains.
6. Restaurant waiter’s tux shirts with spaghetti stains
5. Wine-stained blouses
4. White dress shirts with lipstick prints
3. Boots caked with manure
2. Ties with bullet hole
1. Work pants with plumber’s crack imprinted on rear