By Phil Riske | Senior Reporter/Writer
10. 10% off personal income for those who have visited the Grand Canyon 17 times
9. Citizens who have toured Moscow would be penalized 1% of personal income.
8. Home mortgage deduction would be doubled for millenials living with parents.
7. Parents of millenials may deduct 25% of personal income for child support.
6. 50% of veterinary expenses may be deducted for dental care for elephants.
5. Whistleblowers may carry forward for 2 years the cost of whistles.
4. A $50 loss may be claimed by those who voted for Hillary Clinton.
3. Citizens who voted for Donald Trump do not have to file returns.
2. Fake News Alert: Media corporate taxes would be doubled.
1. Filers who can show they’ve made a minimum of 170 positive comments about the IRS on social media would be exempt from late filing penalties.